Wednesday 3 September 2008

Sorry

Sorry I havn't been blogging as much as i'd like, its been a very hard couple of days, havn't got time to go into it just now but I will be posting later this evening, im told talking and sharing troubles helps,so am going to give it a go later.

These are just two of my holiday snaps. The first one was taken at the Glenmorangoe distillery near Glasgow, I can see the fairies flying around, can you? It felt really magical here, making you feel really warm inside, do you know what I mean?


We took this again in Scotland whilst we were making our way up to one of the waterfalls. I just love the background.

Will try and download some more later. Must get Jasmine to school.
Cards at Last
I havn't had much time to craft lately, but here are 2 cards that I made over the last couple of days, both very basic, but i've kind of lost all crafting inspiration. So much has happened in my life over the last 2 weeks, my mind has been elsewhere.
Sorry, can't remember the name of this image, it was sent to me from one of my wonderful friends Kirsty.


Another image sent to me by the wonderful Kirsty.

12 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Linda, if there's anything I can do to help please contact me. Your cards are lovely I love the image with the chocolates and the scalloped edges on it. Beauiful card Jill x

Rach said...

Hi Linda,
Your pictures are beautiful so magical just like you say...and your cards looks gorgeous too..
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, I hope all works out for you...Big hugs Rachxx

Diane.W. said...

Hi! Thanx for your luvly comments on my blog.
Your cards are fab,luvin the Pink :o)x

Emily said...

Linda, Your pictures are beautiful! I love your cards too! You've got a great blog!

Becky said...

Hi Linda! I love your cards, they are brilliant! And your photos have come out so well! Hope you had a good time!
Love Becky xx

Ruth Philps said...

Thankyou so much for the kindest, sweetest comments on my blog. I really hope your friend receives good news from her consultant. Our local hospice sells cards perhaps you could drop your spare ones anonamously into your local one and some good will come of them.
I know I would pay a couple of pounds or more for them becuase they are all so pretty and made with such care and talent. ((hugs))

Sharon said...

Two gorgeous pink cards.
Scotland looks lovely, we are hoping to move there in a years time.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful cards and love the pics of Scotland.
Hope things work out for you.

Elena said...

Hello Linda!
Thank you for stopping at my blog and thank you for your very nice comment! I really liked what you wrote to me about your feelings of being new in new country.
I don't know what happenned to you.. But I hope that all of the problems you have will go way. If I can help somehow, please let me know. Sometimes even talking with someone helps at least feel better.

Your pictures are so beautiful!!!

Cards are very cute! The first one remind me myself. That what I usually do when feel under the weather.
Thank you again! Just remember that you are not lonely and have friends...

Andrea, said...

2 wonderful cards Linda, I love the image of the girl with the chocolates. Great photos

Anonymous said...

Lovely holiday pictures and your cards are gorgeous, especially like the Rubber Romance image. Thanks for your comment.
Carole ;o)

Unknown said...

Lovely photographs, fairies huh :D
I do like a little bit of magic. Am sorry you are going thru such a hard time.....life can be difficult sometimes, look after you and yours - chrissyX

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...