Tuesday 9 September 2008

Blog Hopping and blog Candy

Hello everyone. Still not much crafting been happening here. I'm still searching for my missing mojo. I did make some party invitations for Jasmine, and also a couple of Birthday Cards for some special friends, but my camera needs charging and I had to get them in the post, so havn't any piccys to show you im afraid. I still have one of the party invitations here, so will post that tomorrow when my cameras charged.

I have been spending most of today acting as a taxi to my beloved children, and blog hopping in between. I am going to continue visiting your blogs this evening and leaving comments about all your beautiful work.

I have found some more blog candy here http://scrapbitz.blogspot.com/2008/09/angel-of-blog-candy.html there is a beautiful Whiff of Joy stamp up for grabs along with lots of other lovely goodies.

I am determined to get at least one challenge done tonight. Yes, I know what you're thinking, iv'e been saying that for a while!

Well hugs to you all, its always good to hear from you. Linda x

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

Hello,

I hope your mojo returns soon! I'll be watching for the party invitation too.

Rosanne

Jill said...

aww Linda, can't wait to see your creation tomorrow, hope you get some mojo soon and manage to do a challenge I always find this helps. I not at work tomorrow so I to am hoping to get caught up with some challenges hugs Jill x

Cazzy said...

I have emailed you Linda. You are good at finding the candy, like your pink card too.

Dawny P said...

It's really weird the way it comes and goes. I try to explain that to my hub when he whinges that I am spending too much time in my craft room (he does't moan very often to be fair!!). But you can't turn it on and off like a tap can you, and when it's there I just feel like I have to go with the flow. I also think that it's harder once you have a little break. Maybe that's just me. It will return hun, I'm sure xxxxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Hi Linda - thank you for your lovely comment on my blog...You've got some fabby cards and I look forward to seeing tonights creation! hee. I'm always making promises too...just never enough hours are there! Sally-Ann...x

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...