Friday 5 September 2008

CARDS FROM MY BLOGGING FRIENDS - THANK YOU

Seems a while since I done a proper post, well you wont be disappointed that this isn't a proper one either. Just wanted to show all the cards that i've received since my holiday. What with my computer breaking on me, and all thats been happening here, I havn't had time to load them. I apologise that I havn't said individual thank you's for them, but a big heartfelt thank you to all who are responsible for the wonderful work below. They are mainly through Karins weekly card swap, which I love being part of. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed receiving them. Hugs Linda x










6 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
The cards are looking nice. The cards are design well.

===================================
ashish
look4ward

Desire Fourie said...

You are so lucky. They are all gorgeous. Warm regards

Heather Huggins said...

Wow these are wonderful. That mailman isn't he great!!!

Jill said...

wow great idea, gorgeous cards and so nice that you can keep them, there's an award waiting for you on my blog Hugs Jill x

Karin said...

Hi Linda,

thanl you for the great gift you dsend me. I love all items.
And i got my first christmas paperpack.

Your the best girlfriend.
Will send you some goodies after the weekend.

Have a great weekend
xoxo Karin

Rosanne said...

What lovely cards you have received!

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...