Saturday 27 September 2008

Cute card Thursday - Sparkle/Dutch Dare- One For the Boys

Well I didn't get round to do any crafting this afternoon, so I have decided to use this card for this weeks Cute Card Thursday - Sparkle, which I made Friday. You will have to double click on the photo to see the sparkle on satnas hat and the jewels on the snowflakes. Rather a basic card but was short of time.

CUTE CARD THURSDAY - SPARKLE
Bazill card stock, Magnolia image sent to me by Maya, snowflakes and gems from my own embellishments.

This is just another quick card I made. I just adore these cute Magnolia images.



DUTCH DARE CARD - ONE FOR THE BOYS


Decided to use this card for the Dutch Dare challenge - One for the Boys, another basic card. The papers were sent to me by my good friend Vicki. The image was sent to me by Maya and the icicles are irridescent sequins from my own embellishments. Will try to make something a little more challenging later this evening for one of the other challenges. There are just not enough hours in the day!

We have had lovely weather today, bright sunshine and warm temperatures, you could almost believe its summer! David went to to work this morning so i took the opportunity to pop to a nearby craft shop, where I did some shopping not for myself, but for a friend, who's birthday is fast approaching. Then this afternoon David and I took a drive to a lovely suffolk village called Lavenham, famous for its large church, so my husband tells me! Its so peaceful there, I would happily move there tomorrow! I was in my element as we had a cream tea in one of the many tea rooms. Oh my, lashings of clotted cream, jam and butter, yummy!! and the menu didn't mention a single calorie!!




25 comments:

Jill said...

aww Linda these are gorgeous I love the one for the boys one with the hanglar images, it's fab, and the xmas cards are just gorgeous. So glad you had a nice drive out with David and enjoyed a cream tea oh sound yummy Jill x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

These are lovely Linda...my favourite is the Dutch Dare boy card....super duper. Fab sparkle, papers and colouring.

Did Postman Pat not come today?? Hope so...xx

Aija said...

Oh so cute cards.
Nice to see different colours and same image, it changes so much.
Good job!

Diane.W. said...

2 luvly cards :o)x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

PS - I've tagged you - info on my blog..x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

These are all fabulous!! Your coloring is just wonderful and great variety!!

CraftyC said...

A great selection of cards, I love the red one!
Clairex

Deb said...

mmm cream tea, scrummy! Beautiful cards, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, hope you are having a great weekend!

The Dolphin Inn said...

HI Linda, beautiful cards, love those Magnolia images, I wanted to stop by and say a massive THANKYOU for all your kind words on my blog recently, I feel ashamed to have not responded more regularly , sorry, but your thoughtfulness has been very much appreciated, thanks honey XXX

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards Linda, fab images. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

cats whiskers said...

Oh that sounds delicous Linda made my mouth water. Now down to the cards love the blue H&S card beautifully coloured and great BP, and yor two Edwin cards are so cute just right for a boy
Have a good weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Macpurp said...

these cards are just beautiful !
sounds like you had a lovely day out.

much love Teen xx

Tracey said...

These cards are gorgeous Linda. I've never been to Lavenham but have always fancied going especially if they have lovely clotted cream scones yum my favourites lol :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Han said...

Wow you have been busy all gorgeous xx

Zoe said...

Oooh i loove these Linda!! They are all gorgeous!! I love the colouring and papers!! Im glad that you had a fab day - we have been blessed with sunshine here today too. Isnt it fab!!! Cream tea ... yuummmmm!!!!!!

Donalda said...

Oh these are just beautiful dear. You sure have been busy !!! Love them all dear

Natalie said...

Gorgeous cards, I espeically love the last one. x

Rach said...

gorgeous cards you certainly have been busy. hugs rachxx

Mel said...

Love all these cards ~ Mel

Dawny P said...

Just fabulous = every one of them. You did a great job here xxxxx

Karin said...

Hi linda,

what a great card.
I love basic. Great colours, DP and that stamp is so cute.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo Karin

Ps: I didn't forget you, just very busy. Try to mail you tonight.

Maya said...

Aaaww these are gorgeous,Linda!
Love the papers and you have coloured them beautifully!

Hugs from Maya :)

Bev said...

Love all of these Linda - I love your use of colour and the fab papers. Brilliant!

hugs Bev x

Unknown said...

what cute cards!!! Love the sparkle!

carolann said...

Fantastic cards hun well done xxxxx

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...