BASIC GREY CHALLENGE- GET DISTRESSED
This is my entry into this weeks basic grey challenge. I used the papers from the Perhaps range, ripped and torn and the edges inked with brilliance inks. I have used the gorgeous Whiff Of Joy Image and coloured with my copics. The sentiment was printed on my computer. The beads were froms tock and the lace was from a local haberdashery shop. Small silk rose buds can't remember where they came from but paper flower prima of course. This was quite a hard challenge for me as I don't usually do the distressed look, at least not in my cards!!
I've Been TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!
Seven facts about me, this can't be too hard, can it?
1. I love to get my papers out and stroke them, before putting them back, unable to bring myself to cut them up!
2. My husband, children and friends are the most important things in the world to me.
3. My favourite all time film is Greece.
4. Constantly amazed at peoples behaviour and always trying to work out what makes them tick, then I might be able to find out why I am the way I am!!
5. Completely lost now without my computer and internet access!
6. When im feeling low, I hop in a bath, can do this numerous times in a day - how sad am I ?
7. I believe making someone feel special and loved is the most important gift you can give.
Wow, finally 7 facts. That was much harder than I thought!