Tuesday 30 September 2008

High Hopes Challenge/Happy Mail

HIGH HOPES - challenge 1

So i finally got another challenge card done, this time its for the High Hopes challenge, which was a birthday card but must have brads on it. This is my attempt, again a quick card, I seem to be making alot of them lately. Just not enough hours in my days, not nearly as much crafting time as I'd like! I have used paper from the DCWV Rockstar stack, the text is one of the word circles from Craftworkcards. I've coloured the image in using my pro-markers, as they say practice makes perfect, and im still practicing with them!!

HAPPY MAIL
Over the last week I have received some very happy mail, firstly this gorgeous wallet folder below was sent to me by the wonderful Zoe and its filled with some lovely images. Thank you Zoe I adore it, you are very clever!
The following day I received this gorgeous envelope from my lovely friend Tracey again with some lovely stamped images for me to play with. I am a lucky girl having so many talented crafty friends.

Then to top it all yesterday I received this wonderful package from my good friend Jill who has been spoiling me! She made me this adorable House mouse card (I love these stamps) and also all these yummy craft goodies. I have been desperate to get my hands on the two basic grey stacks that she sent me, she must be telephathic! Also she sent me a bag of charms and a promarker pen to go with the set she previously sent me, I missed these off the photo - sorry.


Look at this gorgeous organza bag full of ribbons, I so love my ribbon, a girl can never have enough ribbon as far as im concerned! or flowers!!

So thank you girls from the bottom of my heart, hugs to you all.





20 comments:

Sue said...

i love your card it's fab and i adore the image:)

What lovely gifts you have received too...you have such lovely friends:)

sue
xx

Emma said...

Great card Linda and how lucky are you receiving all those gifts.
Emma x

Diane.W. said...

Your card is great!
You have some luvly friends,look at all your goodies,enjoy!!! :o)x

Annie said...

love your pirate card, boys are always difficult! and you have some beautiful crafty goodies from your friends. hugs, annie x

Rach said...

oh your high hopes card looks fabulous...ooooh arrrh!
love the presents and cards you received from your friends..how sweet. have fun using them hun.
thanks for all you lovely comments that you leave me on my blog.
hugs rachxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

I love this card...the papers and brads etc look fabulous!

I'm a quick card gal too normally - whether that will change as the dreary, long winter days kick in, we shall see.

What fabulous gifts you have received - how lucky are you! I could eat them all!...well, you know what I mean..!

No, our post comes anywhere between 12.30 and 4 - downside of a new house! Ooooohh...can't wait now..xx

jo said...

oh i love your card hun, what a very sweet image,the paper is stunning.

wow fab gifts hun, huggs jo x

Zoe said...

Aww i love this card sweetie!!! Those papers are really fabulous!!! I only ever seem to make quick cards too, either that or i have to sacrifice sleep!!!!

Im glad you liked your wallet sweetie, you are more than welcome!!! Im just happy you liked it!!

Take care sweetie,
Zoe x x

Aija said...

Great boyish card you have created! And what a lovely mail you have received, lucky girl :)

Jill said...

fantastic boy card Linda, I love this image and the papes you've used, have fun with all your goodies Jill x

Macpurp said...

fab card! i haven't tried promarkers yet...they worth a go?
what lovely gifts to get

hugs xxx

Pop's Cards said...

I love them images their new stamp range is really good...

Love Pops x x x

angeljakki said...

love this black and grey card very cute and high hopes images are so cute

Natalie said...

Love your card and what great goodies. x

cats whiskers said...

What a great card hun, dosn't look like a quick one to me. What great gfts as weel lucky little you
Hugs Jacqui x

Donna said...

Your little pirate card is so cute and jsut perfect for any little boy :) great goodies you received this week too :) Donna x

carolann said...

Wow you have been busy awesome work hun xxxxx

LOUISE said...

You certainly have some lovely, kind friends. Enjoy your gifts! Louise x

Simone P. said...

Love your cards...you are a lucky girl to have such great friends!

Ila said...

Your card is Fabulous!! I love the colors you used...and your coloring is Wonderful!!!..and you've recieved some great goodies..Have Fun!!...Hugs, Ila

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...