Tuesday 23 September 2008

ISMAKI /MOJO CHALLENGES

What an awful week so far, roll on next week. I wish i'd had stayed in bed all week, although I can't sleep when I am in bed! Had an accident in the car on Tuesday on the way back from school. We were all okay but shook up. The driver of the lorry, who had backed into me was very aggressive which certainly didn't help. How I managed to stop the tears i've no idea, probably because of the children being there, after all I didn't want to upset them any further! Since then its been sorting out insurance, hire car etc, which proved more complicated than I hoped, after an hour on the phone to my insurance company yesterday I finally got things sorted, at least for the time being. I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but I don't usually get involved with these things, I let hubby do it, but yesterday he was away, and I had no choice. Made me realize just how much I rely on him!

Anyway didn't do any crafting yesterday but made this card the day before. I used some papers from one of the DCWV christmas pads, and the image is another beautiful whiff of joy designs.
The snowflakes are sequins and the christmas tree die cuts were some from a QVC TSV last year I believe.

I should have posted these on Tuesday after I made them, but with all that went on I didn't get round to it.

I managed to do two more challenges this week firstly the wonderful MOJO sketch, then secondly the Ismaki sketch. Both quick and simple cards a bit like me!


MOJO SKETCH CHALLENGE

I love this adorable stamp, the papers were sent to me by my friend Vicki. You can't see very well from the photo that the hat fur and bobble has been glittered, double click on image to see close up. The ho, ho, ho sentiment from some stickers brought from Poundland last christmas.

ISMAKI SKETCH CHALLENGE

Again the papers were sent to me from Vicki, the image is of course one of the fabulous Whiff of Joy images, the icicles are a x cut punch.
Well my loves, hope you are all enjoying a much nicer week, thank you for all my friends who have been giving me moral support this week, I treasure each and every one of you. Big hugs Linda x



28 comments:

Mu42800 said...

de joleis carte pour noels j'adore les minis sapins
bizz Mu

Jill said...

wow Linda these cards are stunning I love the layout on the whiff of joy one, hope things are abit better for you today, I'm in most of the day if you need to talk Jill x

Dawny P said...

Gorgeous work Linda. You are doing some fabulous stuff girl. Hope you are ok and all is well xxxxx

Aija said...

Oh my, what an terrible day you have had, luckily nothing serious did not happen!
I like your cards, they are so well done. Just orderd some Woj stamps and can´t wait to get them :)
You have coloured those images so beautifully!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oh crikey Linda - I had no idea....hope you are all ok - must have been an awful shock....

Take it easy...(when you can!!)

Beautiful cards...fabby designs and papers...xx

Natalie said...

Hope you are ok. These cards are all beautiful, love the WOJ one especially. x

Rach said...

oh Linda hope that you are all ok....
your cards are beautiful hun all of them hugs rachxx

Macpurp said...

hope you are ok,
sorry you are having such an awful week.
the cards you made are just beautiful xx

Anonymous said...

superbe ses cartes de noel

Zoe said...

Your cards are stunning sweetie!! I love them all!!! They are sooo adorable!!!!
Hugs,
Zoe x x

mueppi said...

Wow........ these cards are stunning,Linda!!
Hugs Gisela

Sue said...

oh wow, these are absoluteluy gorgeous, i love em all:)

sue
xx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, I love all the cute images and the papers are so pretty

Anita said...

Oh dear Linda, I'm sure glad to hear you're okay after your accident. As usual, your cards are absolutely wonderful. And I totally disagree with you that you're simple - I think your cards are very detailed and darling!

Keep feeling better -

http://stampinwithanita.com/

Sandra said...

Hi Linda,you've been busy,you've done some beautiful cards again,and you've used one of my favourite stamps,Whiff Of Joy,Willow with the lantern,and what a change to see her coloured in a completely different colour,i so like things alittle different,well done,

PS,yes the papers on my card today are HOTP which were part of a QVC TSV last year,
Take care
Sandra x

jo said...

wow very stunning.i love the paper's hun.well if you want a chat you know were i am , huggs jox

Karin said...

Hi Linda,

I'm glad you and the kids are ok. Must have been a scary moment and I can understand why you are still not feeling well.

Your cards are fabulous. Love all of them.

Take good care of yourself and try to relaxe a bit.

Big hugs,
xoxo Karin

Tracey said...

Stunning cards as always Linda. Sorry you're having such a horrible week & so much hassle. At least you can craft to take your mind off it :o)

Big hugs
Tracey
x

Donalda said...

girl these cards are just gorgeous !!!
You are in my prayers dear and hope things get better

Becky said...

What gorgeous cards Linda, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, I do hope next week is a much better one for you!
Love Becky xx

tiggertastic said...

WOW what stunning cards, i just love the first card with the lady/girl on, such good use of colour in all your makes.

Sarah x

Murielle said...

OH...Linda these cards are brilliants!!!
I love your coloring so perftly.
Greats cards!!!
Hugs, Mumur

carolann said...

Brilliant cards hun well done xxxxxx

Simone P. said...

I love all of these Linda! I love the Whiff of Joy stamps!

cats whiskers said...

Hi Linda sorry I have been so bad with mt vsits to you this week, but it has been hetic, and I lost you somewhere, Anyway hun hope you are feeling better abour everythng now, what a horrible things to happen. Now i am going to tell you off, don't put yourself down your cards are lovely, The beautiful colouring of willow with her lantern is something to be very proud of
lots of Hugs Jacqui x

Deb said...

Your cards are all beautiful, particularly the Willow one, such great papers too!

So sorry to hear of your awful week, hope it is all sorted out quickly! I have had that happen to me before too and it is so upsetting! Bad luck that it happened when your DH was away too! hope you are feeling a bit better now!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great cards. Such lovely work. Thanks for playing! :)

Bev said...

Absolutely fantastic, Willow is just stunning.

hugs Bev x

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...