Saturday 18 October 2008

THANK YOU

As most of you will be aware I havn't had the best of weeks. However, amongst the doom and gloom I had some lovely cards and packages from my dear blogging friends which have really helped cheer my days!

Thank you Jo and Amy for these wondeerful cards and the lovely package of goodies you sent me, im looking forward to colouring in some of the gorgeous images you sent me, and inking up that lovely Claires fairy image. The card on the left has been made by Jo's daughter Amy isn't it fabulous? thank you Amy you are going to give your mum some serious competition in the card making!!


My dear friend Jill is constantly supporting me and she sent me this gorgeous card, and also some lovely things she brought at a craft show. She is ever generous, thinking so much of others! Thank you Jill im looking forward to having a play with it all and I appreciate your constant support. You make sure you get some me time as you so deserve it my friend!


This gorgeous card was from my fairly new friend Emma, who also sent me some images to colour and other goodies, but for some reason the photo didn't load! i think she knows me too well already if the card is anything to go by!!! Emma has also been very supportive of me the last few weeks and I so appreciate it. She has also had a bereavement in the family recently, just want to say I am thinking of you hun and you know where I am should you need me.

Arent these just fabulous cards, using the fantastic Whiff of Joy stamps? The card on the left is from my lovely friend Zoe, who has been having a hard time recently. Her children have been poorly and now she is feeling a little under the weather. Despite that she still found time and made me this beautiful card and sent me some lovely images and papers. Thank you Zoe I loved it all and can't wait to have a play with it, get plenty of rest hun so you get back to your usual self and get back to your crafting! Big hugs to you and the little ones.

The gorgeous card on the left was from the talented Aija, and included were some gorgeous hanglar images, also she sent me some delicious finnish chocolates, which i've eaten already, they were delicious, how did you know I love chocolate Aija?


This is the inside of Aijas card, she always pays such great attention to detail!! I adore all her cards. Thank you Aija, there is something on the way to you as we speak!!


Finally I also received some lovely images from my friend Poppy, thank you Pops I really love them, and am looking forward to using them on some cards! I hope your water is all back to normal now and that you've managed to get plenty of crafting in!! Hugs to you too.

A week or so ago, I won this gorgeous tilda project on the adorable Annies blog. Isn't this the cutest little thing you've seen? and its all made from a toilet roll!!! Yes i will never look at an empty toilet roll in the same light again, im starting to collect them! Thank you Annie, as you know I was thrilled when I found out i'd won this, i shall find a special place in my craft room to display it, thank you.

Wow, thats it I think. I have to say I am totally overhwelmed by everyones kind words on my accident, and for the emails that I have received concerning it. To each and every one of you (you know who you are) I am grateful for your support and am sending big hugs to you all x

13 comments:

Rach said...

amazing gifts and cards, just what you needed after all the recent rotten luck you have had..big hugs Rachelxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Well what great people crafters are, so generous, your a lucky lady to know so many lovely people.
Heres to a better week, xxxx

Jill said...

ohh gorgeous cards and goodies and you so deserve everyone of them you are a wonderful person and always giving to others as well hugs Jill x

Vee said...

Just popped in to thank you for your lovely comments in my blog. I was so sorry to hear of your recent accidents, sounds as if you were very lucky. Glad you're now feeling a bit happier and can carry on driving with confidence.Well done you...it's not an easy thing to do. Hugs Vee x

Michelle Weerts said...

wow, you are a very lucky lady.

hope that next week is a great one!

xxx

Debbie said...

Oh Linda your cards from your blogging buddies are just gorgeous and just what you needed as a pick me up....feeling really guilty now so you are gonna have to suffer one of my efforts..{{hugs}} Debbie

Please email me your snail mail addy, I did ask you before but never recieved it :(

Sue said...

Hi Linda, what gorgeous goodies you have received and a very lucky lady to have such wonderful friends.A true frind is everything:)
you deserve them too Linda, hope next weeks better for you darl:)

Pop over to my blog there's something there for you:)

sue
xx

Chris said...

Fabulous gifts and cards Linda and I'm sure they cheered you up so much after your awful week, I'm so happy for you and that you have such lovely blogging friends, crafters are the best people. Hope your weekend is going well Sweetie, take care. Chris x

Emma said...

Blimey how many cars and goodies have you rec..I thought you would like the sentiment on the card I sent you...suits us both very well!!!
Emma x

6 wacky women said...

So sorry to hear of your accident Linda. Your friends have sent you some fab cards. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Take care
Karen

Zoe said...

Awww you deserve them all sweetie,
Take care, Zoe x x

Aija said...

Linda, nice to see that you have received my little package. Great that you liked the cohoclate :)
You have received so many very fab cards and gifts, lucky you!
Hugs,
Aija

Anonymous said...

Stunning card. I love the papers and you have colored the image beautifully.

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...