Sunday 12 October 2008

PIF - Pass it Forward/Quick Makes

PIF ... Pass it forward ... wanna play???


Well it has been my lucky week. I have received two lovely packages from two lovely ladies. Firstly Emma sent me some lovely papers, embelishments and images, and then my dear friend Jill sent me a package whiff some gorgeous new Whiff of Joy stamps and other beautiful ribbons and embelishments. I don't know what I have done to deserve such lovely friends. Thank you ladies love you loads.


Also I received a beautiful swap package from my lovely friend Simone, I had lovely prima flowers and some gorgeous papers, rubber stamps and other things too numerous to mention. Thank you Simone, you are one in a million.



I have also been really lucky to have received a 'PIFs' from the wonderful Marcea. I had never heard of these before until last week when I was bloghopping, who invents these clever treats? I think it is another lovely idea, but what is it I hear you ask. Basically you send a little something to the first 3 people that comment to your PIF post . I am sure you will agree that this is a lovely way to brighten someones day after all we love to receive crafty packages through the post! My PIF arrived Saturday look at the lovely card wallet that it came in. Thank you Marcea for such wonderful PIF goodies, which I will have fun playing with this week.

If you want to have the chance of winning my PIF (which will be a surprise!) please leave a comment under this post. The first three to comment will receive a little package from me this week. Remember when you have received your PIF package from me you have to post it on your blog, and offer PIF to the first 3 comments on your post, hope this makes sense! So what are you waiting for?



This is the lovely wallet card made by the very talented Marcea! Thank you so much x






BIRTHDAY CARD FOR JASMINES FRIEND




It was my daughter Jasmines friends birthday yesterday, I made her this card using one of the adorable images by Sally-Ann. Sheis coloured in using the pro markers and some of the crystal lacquer pens. The paper is imaginese. Ribbons and gems from stash.




QUICK CHRISTMAS CARD


This is just a quick card using up pieces of paper I had left from another project. Again the adorable image is one of Sally-Anns designs. Aren't her images just the best?


I'm not feeling too good today, I think im sickening for one of those nasty sickness bugs. I'm off to have a lay down, speak to you again tomorrow. Hugs Linda x

28 comments:

Emma said...

Woo hoo 1st to comment.
Gorgeous cards as always, you look like you have been busy.
Have a great day
Emma x

Elaine ♥ said...

Woohoo 2nd to Post!! rofl... have never done PIF before but I am up for it :) Gorgeous cards too :)

Elaine x

Donalda said...

Wow girl your cards are just gorgeous. I am sure your daughters friend loved her card. GOrgeous work dear

Anonymous said...

Such fabulous cards!
carole :-)

Macpurp said...

these cards are beautiful. and what a lovely surpirse you got in the mail. hope you feel better soon.

much love teen xxx

Simone P. said...

Love the birthday card! Very cute Linda! The PIF sounds like a great idea!
Hugs,
Simone

Diane.W. said...

Awww! Too late for the PIF!!! wanted to say hope you feel better soon & your cards are luvly :o)x

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Linda. I love them both and you so deserve you little packages from your blogging friends as you are such a lovely lovely person Linda. Hope you're feeling better soon Hugs Jill x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow... wonderful cards.
i loved to look at all the different styles and images.

hugs
claudi

mueppi said...

It`s a lovely card!
Hugs Gisela

Lynsey said...

Hi your cards are lovely! I'm sure your daughter's friend will love the card! Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs Lynsey :)

~Emma~ said...

Hello my lovely friend. Your designs, as ever, are simply gorgeous! Hope you feel better soon. Big hugs Em.x

clare said...

i think this PIF..is a great idea..never heard of it before untill i went on emma blog yesterday..im up for this..so i left a comment on emma's.so look out for mine soon.
your daughter friend card is gorg..she will deffo love it..like all your cards.
hope your feeling better soon(((hugs to you)))) clarexx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous cards Linda, I'm sure your daughters friend will love it. Hope you are feeling better soon. {{hugs} Debbie x

Sue said...

oooh such gorgeous cards Linda and you also have fabby friends sending you yummy stash like that:)

sue
xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Lovely cards! Way too slow for your PIF!!!! Never mind. Just to say your cards are lovely. I especially love the christmas one. Hope you feel better soon

Judy xx

Sue Shaw said...

Lucky lady - lots of lovely goodies. I adore the Christmas card, the image and the papers are gorgeous.
Sue. x

Aija said...

Oh my, you have received so many nice things! Lucky you!
Great cards you have done, very effective that black & white & red, looks so good!
Have a good start for the coming week!
Hugs,
Aija

Lexxie said...

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog. So glad to have found your blog becasue OMG your cards are stunning!!

As for my images I hope to get them made into rubber stamps but am just putting them on my blog to see what kind of feedback I get.

I have lots more designs coming soon so watch this space!!

will pop by again soon,

Love Sarita xxx

Donna said...

Lovely birthday card Linda and the Christmas card is lovely too :) Donna x

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards!
Helen x

Marcea said...

hi there hun, glad your pif arrived and that you like it - hope you have fun with the images
-x-

Bev said...

Fantastic cards Linda!! Hope you're feeliing better now hun.

hugs Bev x

maddy hill said...

Lovvvve the fairy birthday card Linda - the colours look stunning !
Thank you again for my gorgeousssssss birthday card - i know my birthday has gone - but he is still on my mantle peice looking just as comfy in his little hamock heheee !

Kristine said...

WOW--lucky YOU, Linda!! :) That's terrific. I participated in a "Pay-It-Forward" as well. Very cool thing to do. I LOVE your cards here!! That black/white background is so striking and the image is so adorable!! And your snowman card is soo CUTE!
Hugs!

Emma said...

I have already taken part in Marcea's PIF and currently got my own running, I think its only fair to let someone else have a go even tho I was 1st to comment he he!!!!
Emma x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow - fabulous cards.....can't believe you have been so busy! Love all the papers - really set the images off..I looove the red and black fairy card..xx...hope you are feeling better.

carolann said...

Awesome work hun these cards are gorgeous xxxxxx

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...