Saturday 18 October 2008

SECRET CRAFTERS CHALLENGE WK 2/AWARDS

I have no idea where the weekend is going, its Sunday already and half way through the morning. I spent the evening crafting and managed to actually get two cards done, one of which is for this weeks Secret Crafters Challenge. I will post the others later today. I hope you are all enjoying the weekend, and having some lovely autumny weather. Have mother for lunch today so I don't think ill be getting much crafting done. Half term starts next Friday and I can't wait, no school run and a few extra hours in the day to craft!!! yiphee!
Have a lovely day ladies
SECRET CRAFTERS CHALLENGE WK 2
This is my entry into this weeks secret crafters challenge. I have used some embossed paepr sent to me by the wonderful Karin. The image itself is a ready made sticker that I brought from Poundland last christmas, as too are the snowflakes. Aren't they adorable? I don't usually use stickers but am trying to use up all old bits of stash. The jewels are from my stash.



AWARDS - THANK YOU
This award was given to my by Nikki and karin, Susie thank you very much I really do appreciate it.

The rules are that you can pass this award to only 6 blogger friends. This is way too difficult as I have so many friends who are deserving of it so I am going to pass this to 6 blogs I love which are fairly new to me.
Chris
Jo
Lesley
Simone
Elaine
This adorable award was given to me by my friend Emma. I love this so cute monkeys. Thank you Emma.




Thank you for taking the time to pass by my blog today. Linda x

28 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Linda, I love the snowman image and all the glittery snowflakes, congratulations on your awards you so deserve them and I too love your blog it's fantastic Hugs Jill

(thanks for joining us at scsc) x

cats whiskers said...

Congrats on both awards hun you deserve them, love those little monkeys, look like Robert & Ben. Great card too love that snowman
Hugs Jacqui x

Sue said...

MorningLinda, i love your card it's gorgeous the embossing looks fabby:) Thanks for joining us at SCSC:)

Not long to half term for ya...whooooooo...lol
will reply to ya email later..Big hugs to ya my friend:)

Sue
xx

Natalie said...

Your card is gorgeous, I love the embossing and snowman. Congratulations on the awards. x

Kreativgeschwafel said...

wonderful card!!!

Heather "Hev" said...

I love your card :)
Doesnt matter if you use stickers or not - its how you work with them that counts!!

Thankyou for popping by my blog too !!

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Linda and some well deserved awards too,
Gina xxx

maddy hill said...

congrats on your awards Linda ! your a lovely person and you deserve them !
love your snow man card - hehee hes fab !

Emma said...

Love your card, good luck with the challenge.
Glad you like the monkeys...
Emma x

jo said...

ahhh thank you hun.i love the snowman card just sooo sweet, the snowflakes are stunning.
have a great lunch hun, huggs jo x

Macpurp said...

have a lovely day with your mam.
Congrats on your award xx
I love your card. very cute xxx

clare said...

your card is so cute..it does'nt look like a sticker,love the embossed backing of the snowflakes and the gems.
congrats on your award.
hugs clarexx

Jackie said...

Cute card and congratulations on the award

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Best wishes on your award, and I love your snowman card, that snowman made me feel very festive. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, have a good weekend, Heidi xxx

Aija said...

Lovely new card, so bright and beautiful!
Have a great start for the coming week Linda!
Hugs,
Aija

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fab card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Linda! Love all your goodies from your friends, enjoy ! Louise x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Linda. Many thanks for taking part in the challenge. Wendy

Simone P. said...

Thank you Linda for passing the ward to lil' o me! I love your card! The snowman is so cute. Hope you have a great day with your Mother!

Donalda said...

Wow you sure have lots of awards already dear but left you another one just had to lol

Here

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Linda, love the cute monkey's, Hugs, Nikki x

Tammi said...

I think stickers make great cards, and this is so cute with it! Love the snowflakes and embossing...and you got some amazing cards from your friends. :)

Fiorella said...

that is really a wonderful card!!!

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your awards Linda. Fabulous card, the snowman is adorable and I love all off the added bling. Debbie

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your awards Linda. Fabulous card, the snowman is adorable and I love all off the added bling. Debbie

Becky said...

Congratulations on your fantastic awards Linda and I love your card, I got these stickers too last year and was really impressed with the quality!
love Becky xx

Donna said...

Fab card Linda, thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

carolann said...

What a brilliant crimbo card the image is fab WTG xxx

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...