Thursday 2 October 2008

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE/DUTCH DARE CHALLENGE - WILD ANIMALS and MISSING EMAILS

Another weekend looming, hooorrrayy! I love the weekends, usually I have this unrealistic idea that im going to get more crafting done, in reality it never transpires! Last week I don't think I got any done! I have high hopes for this weekend although already I have chunks of the weekend taken up. Tomorrow we have to go and choose Jasmines mini-lops as that's what she wants for her birthday (which is Monday), then we have to go into town (which I hate at weekends) to buy her trainers and recorder. Then Sunday mid day we are being invaded by 5 of her giggly girlfriends and little Tom who thinks he's a donkey!!! dont ask x
Ooh and of course this weekend im hoping to get my hands on at least a couple of the new Whiff of Joy stamps being released. I am so excited about it, I love those stamps!!
MISSING EMAILS
Now before I go onto the challenges, I have noticed that for some unknown reason I am not receiving alot of my emails. It may be best not to use the link on my profile but to email me on littlepopits@aol.com or daveyswholesale@aol.com . If anyone has emailed me over the last few weeks and not got a reply this is why. I promise I answer anyone who takes the time to email me. GINA if you are reading this I havn't received the email you said you were sending, please re-send it to me. Thank you.
DUTCH DARE CHALLENGE - WILD ANIMALS
I hope this is classed as a wild animal! I am not sure what stamp company this came from although I have a feeling its one of personal impressions. I have coloured it in using my aquarelle pencils, the papers are from the Boxer range of Basic Grey Papers ahte flowers are prima and the the lace is from my stash. Brad diamantes are Papermania.



SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE
I have used another one of Sally-Anns beautiful images. I adore this little bird. I have used some papers that I brought off Ideal World ages ago. Some Maya Road velvet flowers and some pearl flat backs from stash. I have made this for a friend, but luckily she doesn't have a blog so it wont ruin the surprise!
You'll be glad to hear thats me done for today, hope you ladies have a good day, and get plenty of crafting done. Big hugs Linda x

20 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Linda, 2 gorgeous and fabby cards...sounds like your gonna have a busy weekend,it's always like that here for us too.Hope to see a piccy of your mini lops,we have a loppy too they are so cute:)

sue
xx

Karin said...

Hi Linda,

wauw 2 fabulous cards.
Love the colours and the images.

Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
xoxo karin

Rach said...

fabulous cards linda, fabulous colouring and papers. hope that you have a brilliant weekend...though a busy one...hugs rachxx

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow 2 great cards! I love the birdie on the second one, it is stunning!

Mrs W x

Unknown said...

such beutifull cards!! Hmm..about you email...i ahev had some trouble with mine also..but i just can't log in..*LOL*Maybe it's something thats going around?

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Superb cards Linda - love them...the first one is so different and really sweet. The 2nd looks fab with that paper - really delicate and pretty...xx

maddy hill said...

Oh love these cards ! That stamp is gorgeous linda - you have good taste !

Jill said...

absolutely stunning Linda the colouring in is just amazing, I love the flowers and lace, just gorgeous Jill x

Dawn said...

Wow your tiger is gorgeous - beautiful card..

Jo said...

Hi Linda, Hope you are well and have a fab weekend :)
& wow! 2 fab cards! that little bird image is so cute.
Thank you for joining in with us this week
Jo xx

Cazzy said...

Nice cards Linda, and definitely a wild animal. That one looks very classy with the lace and I love the bird.

cats whiskers said...

Wow two absoulute stunner linda, love that otter wonderful colouring o that one and the two birds is such a classy card
Hugs Jacqui x

Anita said...

Oh Linda, your cards are wonderful - just as all your cards are! I think you're doing a wonderful job coloring, too!

By the way, what are mini-lops? We don't have those in Seattle!

http://stampinwithanita.com/

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Linda. The images and papers are fab!

Have a fabby weekend hunny
hugs Bevx

Natalie said...

Lovley cards. x

mueppi said...

Wow... I love both cards!!!
I love the colours and the images!
Hugs Gisela

Sandra said...

Great card! thanks for joining us at the dutch dare challenge!

carolann said...

These are absolutely brilliant hun well done xxxxx

Aija said...

Love these animal cards. Especially that bird is extra lovely. Elegant card, well done Linda.
Have a great start for the coming week!
Hugs,
Aija

Allison said...

beautiful cards
AllisonX

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...