Thursday 1 January 2009

SOS -

Hello everyone, and what a bad start to the new year!!! My husband has been apparently updating the computer today, and in doing so has deleted all my emails and all my email addresses!!!! i can not tell you just how mad i am about it. So please can anyone who ever emails me please drop me a quick hello, so i can store your email addresses again on my computer. Also for anyone who has sent me an email i apologise if i havn't answered, and wont be able to unless you resend it to me. I really am sorry about this, im sure i will lose touch with some of my friends because of this. Next time we will get someone in to update the computer!!!!!

Well im off to bed im so fed up maybe ill feel better in the morning.

Hope you are all having a better day, hugs for now Linda x

10 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

No you won't get rid of me that easily hun, b****y computers, mine has been playing up all day. I will email you again, and hopefully now our mails will work, nite nite hun, speak soon Heidi xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey said...

Hi Linda hun, grrrrrr! is all I can say I can fully understand your frustration. I did mail you yesterday, but will resend it again hun. xxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Eeeek....all can be sorted - don't be too harsh...(although I'm fuming too today - different reasons - ha!!) xx

The twins mum said...

Oh aren't hubbies wonderful! Hope things improve for you soon. Take care
Maree

Karin said...

Hi Hun,

and they always say those kind of things only can happen to women!!

But I still want to wish you and your Family a Happy New Year.

Looking forward in a whole new year of crafting, blogging and challenges.

Big Hugs,
xoxo Karin

nessy said...

oh no linda ~thats so sad ~will e-mail you today~ can`t loose you as a friend!!
vanessa xx

Emma said...

Oh no naughty hubby.....I have mailed you this morning so you won't get rid of me!!!!!

Emma x

Heather "Hev" said...

Oh Linda.... at least its a way of updating your address book :)

I will email soon!

HUGS!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Oh Linda, so sorry. I am sure hubby is really sorry!
Take care.
Anesha

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...