Friday 30 January 2009

New Stamps/Valentine Cards


Good morning ladies, well this is something a little bit different to me. Some wonderful papers and stamps available from my friend Jany. I had not seen these stamps before, but just adore these cute images, and what gorgeous bright and cheery papers. It certainly helped lift my mood, working with these! These stamps are by a company called The Angel Company.

So just to give you some background information the wonderful Jany has asked me along with the ladies below to do some dt work for her. I believe at present these stamps and papers are not readily available in the Uk and Jany wants to get as many people aware of them as possible. We will each be posting one card every Friday, hope you will enjoy the cards that we have come up with and that it may tempt you to try them for yourselves.

These wonderful and talented ladies are my DT companions. Please go over and take a look at their wonderful work, you are sure to be inspired by their creations.

Dianette: http://dianets7.wordpress.com/
Jill: http://jillscards.blogspot.com/
Linda: http://www.linda-wright.blogspot.com/
Mada: http://www.madarom.blogspot.com/
Karin: http://www.karinhoeve.blogspot.com/

So after all that waffle, here is my card for this week.






The image has been coloured using my copic markers and you can see glittered highlights to the flowers and scalloped border if you double click onto the image. The sentiment has been diamond glazed. I have used a selection of prima flowers with prima diamantes in the centres. The scallop is a fiskars punch with the martha stewart punch used along the bottom scallop.



Hope you love these papers and images as much as me. Hugs Linda x



VALENTINE CARDS FOR OUR VALENTINE SWAP

Over at the yahoo group that i belong to we have had a valentine mingle. These are the cards i made for my 3 swap partners.


These cards were all made using my cuttlebug embossing folder and one of the lovely Faith designs by my very talented friend Debbie.





As some of you will already be aware, i am trying to put together a collection of valentine cards for a friend, its proving much harder than i anticipated!! i don't really do valentine cards normally and the inspiration has completely run dry.


These next two cards were made using my cuttlebug dies and some heart confetti, very simple.





Another card using one of Sally-Anns gorgeous downloads. I adore this little ouse. The red background is embossed with the cuttlebug swiss dot folder, not obvious from this photo im afraid. I have to say this is one of my favourite cards.


These two cards have been made using downloads from the fabulous Pink Petticoat website. I love these papers and the text is also from the downloads.


The hearts have been die cut using my cuttlebug dies.


This card is again made using the pink petticoat papers and the cuttlebug dies and embossing folders. I have glazed the embossed hearts which is not clearly visible from this photo, sorry.



So ladies, i hope to be back over the weekend with the final batch of valentine cards, but wish me luck!! and send some inspiration my way if you have some spare!!


Finally i want to say a big thank you to everyone who left such lovely comments on my last post. I appreciate each and every one, and special thanks to two special ladies who emailed me with kind words and some more thoughts! I am looking to the future, and hope this time with my son will soon pass!!! certainly before my youngest son gets to his age!!! at which stage i could be going through all this again, not a happy thought, by hey, i should be an expert by then!


Again im amazed by such kindness and compassion that you have shown, so hugs to you all Linda x

38 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Linda!!! You have been sooo busy!!! All yourcards are great :o)x

Annie said...

you have been busy again! love the elegance of the coffee/cream valentine cards you have been making. I've not forgotten about the knit4bliss info, the squares are DK wool on 5.5mm needles, 20 sts and aprox 30 rows in garter stitch. I'll send you the address of where to send them. hugs, annie x

Donna said...

Wow Linda, fabulous cards, I really love those pink petticoat papers. I'm hoping you will be an expert in children soon hun, then I know who to come to for advice lol. Take care hun, this time will pass. Donna x

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Linda, fabulous cards you have been very busy love them all :)
Val xxx

Mar G said...

Hey Linda - Love your gorgeous cards espec the cream Valentine ones....So classy!
I've not been making as my back is awful sore :( Maybe attempt something over the weekend though! Tc - Mar x

Bev said...

Linda these are all such gorgeous creations!! I have to say the coffee and cream Valentines cards are spectacular, so classy and elegant and full of gorgeousness!!

Have a great weekend
hugs Bev x

Riet said...

wowww,wowwww OLinda what a beautiful cards.
zo mooi.

hugs Riet.xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Wow, you have been busy again. Love all these 'love'creations. Your friend is just going to love them. Hope things are looking up a bit more on your side. Have a great weekend. Hugs from Desire

Donalda said...

Oh hon what gorgeous cards dear. You sure have been busy and I love them all dear

Unknown said...

For someone who is apparently lacking in inspiration you are doing some lovely cards. sorry to read that things haven't been so good, I do hope things turn around a little bit for you. I love all the cards but as other have said thoase coffee and cream ones are lovely...I do love the last one especially. If you are looking for more inspiration, why not try some black and white ones too, they could work well. I confess I don't do many Valentines card either, I think I made two or three last year! ChrissyX

Jill said...

ohh Linda they are gorgeous I love them all and I'm so pleased things have settled down hugs Jill x

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful cards, Linda.
You have been very busy. I just love them all.

Karen x

Anonymous said...

Wow fabby cards they are all great hugs han xx

Bubbles said...

wow Linda so many fabulous cards! Well done on the DT dot the image looks great as does your card.
I love your 'simple' cards they are stunning, Sally Ann's mouse looks fabulous with that layout, and the Pink Petticoat cards are so elegant.
Well done!
Joanne x

CraftyC said...

Where do you find the time Linda, your cards are great and I just love the 1st one. Have a great weekend and hope its all calm at home and Jasmine is better!
Clairex

Tasha said...

Hi Linda aanother set of stunning cards and the last one blew me away its amazing i love it
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Love not only the card you did with what I sent you, but I loved (from all the others) the mouse with the felt hearts. Your work and talent has always amazed me.

Emma said...

Another selection of stunning cards...I am starting to believe you are wonder women!!! Lol
Emma x

Tracey said...

Wow! Soo many gorgeous cards Linda :o) Hope you're well & have had a good week. I'll try & catch up with you at the weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Sue said...

Wow,Linda you have been busy and such a gorgeous selection of cards,they are all fabby.I too do not really do valentine cards either but i have to agree and say the cute little mouse from grab a doodle is my fave too:)

sue
xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

See....here you go again....your make twenty million fabulous creations and I make.....one! Love them all and its great you come up with so many different ideas...you're so clever....Love the cutey stamp at the beginning - so different xx

nessy said...

amazing cards ~and again so many (can those elves come give me a hand one night and make me some cards???)
hope all is well with you linda ~sending big hugs
vanessa xx

Natalie said...

Wow, Linda you have been busy. Great cards. x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Linda, not only do you produce 1 fabulous card for us to look at you produce loads. Love all the new cards, I think the cream ones are my fav they just look so elegant.
Lyndsey xx

Anna said...

What wonderful cards! What a neat idea for Jany to do too! You created a darling card with the just blooming set by TAC! Thanks for the kind comments on my blog too! They mean a lot to me! If you'd like any of the images of the angels, I'd be more than happy to mail some out to you!

Gina said...

you have a been a busy little bee :) sorry it has taken so long to get round to you, I am going to try and get round more often, hope you are well
Take care
Gina xxx

Sandra said...

WOW linda how busy have you been then and all stunning creations...i'm loving this Pink Petticoat download the papers are so yummy.
Have a lovely weekend
Take care
Sandra x

ger76 said...

Wow hun you have been megga busy!!! and as ever they are all lush :) xx

Catherine said...

all your cards are just awesome :)

Rleen said...

Stunning cards Linda. I love the papers and the image stamp they're gorgeous. And your Valentine's cards are stunning too. You really are super busy. Fabulous job as always. TFS!

Have a great weekend my friend.
Hugs,
Arlene

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Linda, how busy have you been. All beautifully stunning cards, impossible to choose any favourites as loving them all. Have a nice weekend.

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations Linda...no surprise because you make wondeful cards.
This card is so cute...love the papers you have used.
The coffee and cream valentine's are gorgeous.
Have a nice weekend.
hugs
Carole x

Steph said...

Wow Linda, you've really been busy! I especially love the Pink Petticoat cards. Also thanks so much for your card. I'm still at my Mum's and am throwing myself into crafting to take my mind off things. Will email you soon x

Debbie said...

All your cards are beautiful Linda...I love the all! I don't know how you have managed to make so many as It sounds like you have had a bad week...I hope everything will get better for you really soon hun.
Take care
Debbie x

Macpurp said...

beautiful cards.
I hope you some beautiful valentines cards in return on the 14th.
love teen xxx

Wendy said...

Wow these are all beautiful
Wendy x

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Hello Linda,
You have been busy girl! Lovely artwork - Speak to you sometime! With artwork like this you will shine with SU!! Love the caramel heart one! Love and hugs always!

maddy hill said...

kids eh ? just as soon as you get over one phase the other one grows up and goes through it - ah ha - but mum will already be one step ahead !

love the new stamps Linda ! and i always always love your cards !

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...