And this adorable bear, is perfect for a thank you card. Made this for a special someone, who should have received it by now
This award was passed onto me by the lovely Michele thank you so much hun.
The rules to accepting my award are as follows:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Okay...so the 10 HONEST things about me are
1. I generally have an easy going nature, but become someone different behind the wheel of my car.
2. Im a huge Westlife fan, yes, i know, im old enough to be their mothers, but i can help it!
3. I love my children and husband more than life itself.
4. I have a truly addictive nature, can't you tell from my craft space?!
5. My favourite tipple is coke!!! afraid so, nothing exciting there!
6. I can't eat any desert without a generous helping of fresh cream!
7. I can not wait to be a grandparent!
8. Blogging has been a life line to me, seriously, i don't know how i would have got through last year without my internet friends, thank you to each and every one of you.
9. I am a living nightmare every fourth week of the month!
10. Im a fast food junkie!
So ladies a few facts on me. So now im going to pass this onto these lovelies.
I've also been tagged by Louise and the lovely Donna .
The instructions are to go to where you keep your photo's on your PC, choose the 6th folder, then the 6th picture.....post on your blog and explain.
So, this picture was taken about six months ago, at home when we first got my new babies. Meet Snowball and Sandy, my adorable bearded dragons. It's not a very good photo but i was following the rules of the photo tag, sorry ladies!
Ok, I have to pass this on to four people. Its hard to find someone who hasn't already been tagged, so im passing this on to
So i think thats me done for now. I apologise if i have missed any awards, its taken me a while to pick these up.
Hugs Linda x