Monday 26 January 2009

PINK PETTICOAT HOPPY WISHES

Due to my recent move from craft room to craft space in the conservatory, i have had to downsize my crafting stash. As a result i have decided to invest in some downloads. I adore the downloads by pink petticoat, Grab a Doodle and also Pollycraft.

Isn't this frog a cutey? and he has a delicious cupcake to tempt those of you with a sweet tooth!


And this adorable bear, is perfect for a thank you card. Made this for a special someone, who should have received it by now


This award was passed on to me by my lovely friends Heather and Marcea. Please go take a look at their blogs as they are both lovely. Thank you Heather for all your kind words you are such a sweetie and Marcea for being a great friend.


This award was passed onto me by the lovely Michele thank you so much hun.


The rules to accepting my award are as follows:


A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!



B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

Okay...so the 10 HONEST things about me are

1. I generally have an easy going nature, but become someone different behind the wheel of my car.

2. Im a huge Westlife fan, yes, i know, im old enough to be their mothers, but i can help it!

3. I love my children and husband more than life itself.

4. I have a truly addictive nature, can't you tell from my craft space?!

5. My favourite tipple is coke!!! afraid so, nothing exciting there!

6. I can't eat any desert without a generous helping of fresh cream!

7. I can not wait to be a grandparent!

8. Blogging has been a life line to me, seriously, i don't know how i would have got through last year without my internet friends, thank you to each and every one of you.

9. I am a living nightmare every fourth week of the month!

10. Im a fast food junkie!

So ladies a few facts on me. So now im going to pass this onto these lovelies.

1. Jill

2. Maria

3. Emma

4. Joanne

5. Cheryl

6. Sally-Ann

7. Debbie



I've also been tagged by Louise and the lovely Donna .




The instructions are to go to where you keep your photo's on your PC, choose the 6th folder, then the 6th picture.....post on your blog and explain.
So, this picture was taken about six months ago, at home when we first got my new babies. Meet Snowball and Sandy, my adorable bearded dragons. It's not a very good photo but i was following the rules of the photo tag, sorry ladies!

Ok, I have to pass this on to four people. Its hard to find someone who hasn't already been tagged, so im passing this on to

1. Simone

2. Anita

3 Tracey

4. Tina

So i think thats me done for now. I apologise if i have missed any awards, its taken me a while to pick these up.

Hugs Linda x



24 comments:

Tasha said...

Awesome downloads and fabulous cards yet again linda - love the small details like the green spotted ribbon with the frog and the flowers creating a partial frame on the other. Fantastic work
love tasha xx

Deb said...

fabulous cards Linda, I love them both, great photo too, took me a while to work out what they were! Great awards, well done!

ella bella said...

gorgeous cards Linda love the cute images and the beautiful papers.
Tracy x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

These are both fabulously stunning Linda - I love the colours/papers and all your added detail....nice to see your printer being put to good use at last - lol....

Congrats on your awards and thanks for passing one to me - I shall try and keep it brief rather than my normal essay type response....ha .xx

Diane.W. said...

I was ok until I scrolled down to the lizards,ARGHHHH!!!! LOL!!!

You make me laugh Linda,you are not supposed to spend money at all,never mind downloads,hahaha!!!
Your cards are beautiful :o)x

Anonymous said...

Love cards! I love your style!

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Linda all so bright and cheery too, I'm off to investigate your downloads lol! :) Donna x

Debbie said...

Aww thanks for the award Linda. :)

Love you cards and the frog is just soo sweet. :)

Great piccie too from your 6th folder. :)

xxDebbiexx

Rleen said...

Linda,
Your cards are fabulous! I love the Basic Grey papers that you used and the images are so cute.
Congrats on all your awards!

Have a wonderfl day!
Hugs,
Arlene

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Both your cards are so pretty Linda and just love the sweet images and your beautiful colouring, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Mrs Mac said...

I agree with facts 6, 8 and 9 completely! LOL!

Wonderful cards- well deserved awards :)

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful cards Linda! You're right about downloads and you can do so much with them! These look great!
congrats on your awards!
Great pix too!
blessings, Maria

cats whiskers said...

Rwo fabulois card hun and I ;love to learn more about my blogging friends so have really enjoyed reading this
big hugs
jacqui x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous cards hun, and thanks so much for the gorgeous card that dropped onto my mat today!! And what a gorgeous present too,,,,,,,,,,,thankyou sooo much :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Dawn said...

Hiya Linda
Gorgeous cards - those downloads are great - love your papers too!


Dawn
x

Emma said...

Gorgeous cards as always Linda...you always come up with something different.
Don't like the look of your dragons...aaarrrrhhhhh!!!#
Emma x

Emma said...

Whoops forgot to say thank you for the award hun.
Hugs Emma x

torpenhow07 said...

Hi Linda have left something on my blog for you
Jackie x

Tasha said...

Thank you Linda i would relly appreciate that - you are far too kind
love tasha

torpenhow07 said...

Ooops forgot to say love your makes too

Simone P. said...

I will give it a whirl!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Hey girl, you have been tagged again - sorry, check out my blog - you have an award XXX

Anita said...

Hey there girlfriend! Thanks for the tag! I've posted it on my blog along with my picture! Check it out!!!

Anita
http://stampinwithanita.com/?p=644

LOUISE said...

Great cards Linda, I am loving downloads too! Great photo too! Louise x

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...