Monday 11 May 2009

More Blog Candy at Toodles and Binks/More blog candy up for Grabs

If you have not visited this blog before you must go now, it is full of inspiration and im sure you will love it. Go here now. There is also some surprise blog candy up for grabs, and we all love candy don't we? The blog candy runs to the 30th May.





There is some fabulous blog candy at Toodles and Binks to celebrate the release of some new gorgeous stamps go take a look for yourself here. The talented Sally-Ann's work is so gorgeous, im sure you'll love her designs as much as i do.

2 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Hiya Lin,

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog,
Would love to meet up, lost your email to reply, my boys have been on my computer,
Hugs
Angie

Jamee said...

Hope you had a great mother's day!!!

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...