Tuesday 12 May 2009

Creative Crew Challenge Week 10 - MINIMAL/My friend Marias Sketch

Good morning ladies, another week at the Creative Crew Challenge, this week the challenge has been set by the fabulous Joey. We want you to make your cards Minimal this week. This is always hard for me, i love all that added detail, and still probably have more on here than i should! I mentioned earlier im loving yellow at the moment, it reminds me of summer.

This week we have two country cousins stamps up for grabs, the Fragile Beauty and the Country Garden. Go over to Funkykits to see these cuties.

Hope your all enjoying some fabulous weather, its sunny here but blowing a bit of a gale. I was hoping to sit outside later and do some colouring, but i don't think thats very likely, my papers will blow all over the place!




The image here of the birds was a freebie from a magazine some time ago, the hearts are cut out from my Sizzix heart dies. Sentiment from the computer and the gems and hearts are from my stash, both i believe by Paper Cellar.



MARIA'S FABULOUS SKETCH

My lovely friend Maria, has come up with this sketch on her blog, isn't it fab? i am off to make a card with it now. Will be back later to post it. Please go and take a look at Marias blog here. You will not disappointed.




Hope to see you later with some cards for some more challenges this week. Have a great day my lovelies.



Hugs Linda x

27 comments:

crafty amy said...

This is so cute The yellow is so happy :) like you say very summer. Oh dear I am going to strugle with this challenge I like my extras too will be fun to give it ago though.

X Amy X

Lilacanglia said...

gorgeous card,
love the yellow,
hugs
Angie

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love it! Hugs, moni

Rach said...

oh wow this is gorgeous sweetie, love the yellow. x

strawberry fields said...

Gorgeous card, Linda
Will load mine later.
hugs
fiona xx

scotspanda said...

loving the yellow, so sunny and the image is perfect for this type of card

love it hun

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Linda, luv the ducks, sue.x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Linda,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Nannieflash said...

Monring Linda, I love your card is so gorgeous and so sunny, the yellow really make you feel fresh and happy. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tasha said...

Hey hun, your card is stunning i love the yellow and white combination - really beautiful. Sorry i have been bit distracted - exhausted at the moment
love tasha xx

Michele Kovack said...

Your card is the sweetest card EVER!!! Love the embossed hearts, the cute little birds, the yellow and white together!!!

Christine Riley said...

What a beautiful card! I love the embossing and the yellow just pops. gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine :)

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, like what you did with the stamp! Hugs Anesha

6 wacky women said...

So beautiful, Linda.
Love the white and yellow, so very elegant!! The hearts and the little ducks are fab!!

Karen x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Linda, love the cute little image and the pretty colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Steph said...

Gorgeous card, Linda. Minimal but elegant! Love the little birdies!

Powerful Search Engine said...

What a beautiful card I love your hearts hugs Pascale

Just call me G said...

Hi Linda

Beautiful card...

The main reason I came over was to say Congratulations if you dont already know it you have won the blog candy at Victoria's blog.. well done xx

Gina x

Anonymous said...

Great card very cute x

Shelly said...

Hi! Cute card, love the bright yellow, very summery! Hope you get to do some colouring outside! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog x

nessy said...

gorgeous yellow card ~very summery linda!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card with shades of summer. Thank you for posting about my sketch, hunny.
Maria xx

Nicola said...

Such a stunning card Linda. I adore your colour combo and these hearts are so striking.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tammy said...

I love the yellow and white...and those chubby birds. AUGH!!! They are fantastic!!

Wiccababe said...

what a bonny card - I got that stamp too, but haven't used it yet, but am inspired now
xx

Mina said...

so beautiful...love the minimal look and the colours are stunning xxx

Wellnifty said...

So simple but so beautiful, love the colour so bright and cheerful

Chris x

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...