Tuesday 19 May 2009

Creative Crew Challenge Week 11 - Shaped Cards

Its Tuesday again, and another week at the Creative Crew Challenge. This week Tasha set the challenge and she wants to see some shaped cards. I found this difficult. I am not very adventurous, and generally stick to square cards. Anyway my lovelies this is my attempt. Hope you like it.



These are papers from imagnise and the border punch is the apron lace by fiskars, one of my favourite border punches.

The cupcake is from Altoa, and has been stickled and glossy accented! At the moment im loving my glossy accents and get them out on any chance i get!



The ribbon and gems are from stash, with papermania self adhesive gems. The corners are a cuttlebug die again stickled!


I cut out the cupcake and have lifted it using silicone glue.



Ladies this card has been scheduled. So i apologise, that last weeks winner will have to wait till my return to receive there country cousins stamps. I promise that i will post it just as soon as im back and there will be some surprise bits in there for you. It will be worth waiting for i promise.
Will be back later in the week with some blog candy for you.
Till then hope your having a good week, will catch up with you all on my return.
Hugs Linda x

12 comments:

Mel said...

Linda, what a fabulous card, love the 3d effect ~ Mel x

Christine Riley said...

So cute! Love the shape of the card and that cupcake looks good enough to eat :)
Hugs, Christine

Caroline said...

fab card Linda, love the image, you're braver than me I'm hopeless with shaped cards lol. left something for you over on my blog Caroline xx

Kristine said...

Hi Linda :) I LOVE this card! Great job with the shape too. I know...those can be intimidating, but yours is fabulous especially for a birthday card--adds that extra element of FUN to it! :)

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love it! You did a wonderful job on the challenge--just fab!

hugz,
Suzanne

LOUISE said...

Fab card Linda, looks good enough to jump right in and eat! Lou x

Nicola said...

Super card Linda and such wonderful detail on that cupcake.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love your card Linda, the shape is fabulous! Gorgeous details too. This would have been hard for me too, but I think you did fabulous with the challenge. :)

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous, I love the yummy cake, you are making me hungry :) Kim

Rleen said...

Hi Linda,
Your card is gorgeous! I love the cupcake looks so yummy!!! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Arlene

Unknown said...

Very yummy card Linda, fabby colours.

Joanne x

Crystal said...

This is wonderful, LOVE that cupcake and candles...great papers too!!! Awesome card!!!

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...