Wednesday 28 April 2010

Week 8 at the Creative Cottage Challenge - Circles

Its week 8 at the Creative Cottage Challenge and this week we want "Circles". So to incorporate them in my card, i have used a circle die cut for the main image, and paper printed with circles and my circles embossing cuttlebug folder. Not forgetting circle - flat backed pearls!

The image and papers are from the Creative Cottage download kit "Baby Ellie and Family". I have to say this is such a versatile kit, and I absolutely adore it!! have printed off these papers and images, time and time again already, since the release on the 23rd April.


I've used the papers to decorate inside the card too along with one of the pre-printed flowers. I am using up some scrap card given to me, which makes perfect C5 cards lengthwise, I just love these at the moment!

Have used my martha stewart valentine border punch highlighted with stickles, and the flowers have been run through my circle cuttlebug folder to give extra dimension, i am amazed how much better they look like this. Have added paper roses to the centre and of course the fern leaves. Ellie has been decoupaged, these images are perfectly suited for this technique!


Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations and hope you will join us in this weeks challenge. Remember although it would be nice you dont have to use products from the Creative Cottage, and you can combine your card with other challenges. So what are you waiting for?
Back later with another card, fingers crossed! hugs Linda x


11 comments:

Teri said...

This is lovely hun - my fav purple!
Hugs,
Teri x

Macpurp said...

this is such a pretty card! i love the image and the colours are perfect on it.

love teen x

Shelly said...

Hi Linda! Ah just love these little elephants! Fab colour and full of gorgeous details! Hope you're well hun!
Hugs Shelly ;)

craftymum said...

Hi Linda
your elephant card is so cute
Love sarah XXX

Kazabing said...

This is gorgeous huuni, really love Ellie and the colours are super.

hugs
Kaza.xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, love your card, and yes those papers are fabulous. Love the embossing as well. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Berry said...

Such a cute card and so Pretty Linda its adorable hugs rebekah x

Becky said...

Hi Linda!
I just love your Ellie cards sweetie, you have a real flair with using them!!
Hope you're good!
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda this is gorgeous the colour is fabulous so is that cute image I love this one so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rachel said...

Such a pretty card - Ellie looks so cute!

Wedgie xxx

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Oh! This is simply darling!! I love this card!

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...