Sunday 25 April 2010

Baby Ellie and Friends - Another Card!

As you will have guessed by now, i just love the latest Ellie and Friends download kit by the Creative Cottage, I have enjoyed using these images so much, I keep making more and more cards!!

Here is the latest card. I have used my cuttlebug embossing folders and one of the pre-printed digi images. The flowers are also pre printed, i've just cut them out, layered them and run them through my cuttlebug script embossing folder for extra dimension. I love the effect this gives. The centres are diamantes.

I've used a sentiment from a pack i've had for ages, but can not remember where from.


Ellies bows have been glossy accented for added dimension and ribbon is from my stash.



You will not be surprised to know i will be back later with yet another card using these images.
Have a great day big hugs Linda x


7 comments:

Teri said...

This one is a stunner - love it!!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Mandy said...

Great colours and Ellie and friends are so adorable...Love what youhave done with the flowers..A really pretty card...
Mandy xx

jo said...

wow its stunning hun, such a cute image too , huggs jo x

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable card Linda, such a sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

aww they are adorable love the soft colours hugs Jill xx

wandykj said...

Love the embossed flowers! This is such a cute little elephant:)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Linda, ah this is so cute. Ellie and her friends are adorable. Hope you have had a wonderful time at Shepton Mallet. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...