Thursday 22 April 2010

Week 7 at the Creative Cottage Challenge - Going Green

Good morning its week 7 at the Creative Cottage Challenge, and the challenge is "Going Green!". You can either use green in your card or use something recycled,interpret this whichever way you wish!

I have decided to get a head with my christmas cards, and used the fabulous "O Christmas Tree" kit which is available to buy here. A gorgeous set of papers and images which are just perfect for quick christmas card makes!


I have added some flat backed pearls to add dimension to my tree and glossy accents on the star.


The Merry Christmas sentiment is from papertrey sentiment selection.

If you love the Creative Cottage Downloads, watch out later this week for the launch of a new kit, which i have to say is one of my all time favourites. Im sure you will love it too, so come back later!

Enjoy your day with plenty of crafting time, hugs Linda x

5 comments:

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun - love all the pearls!
Hugs,
Teri x

Crystal said...

Linda these are wonderful, LOVE the pearls girl!!!! AWWW what great trees!

Tracy said...

gorgeous card Linda love the detail and the pearls look fab. hugs Tracy x

angelwhispers said...

These papers are wonderful!! The card is lovely and I adore the tree with the pearls xx

Marlene said...

Beautiful job, once again!

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...