Monday 12 April 2010

JCBC WEEK 60 - Kirstins Criss-Cross Card

Good morning its Monday again, and I trust you have all had an enjoyable weekend. I can't believe how quickly it went, but the weather has been gorgeous. I managed to get some work done in the garden, but very little crafting unfortunately. Infact it was just before 9.00pm last night that I actually got to finish my DT card for this weeks JCBC challenge!


Its week 59 at the Just Christmas and Birthday Card Challenge. Hope you are managing to get ahead with your christmas cards this year. Now this week Kristin has sent the challenge as a Criss-Cross Card. If however you do not feel you want to make a card like this just use this as a sketch. We will look forward to seeing your creations!
I had planned on doing a Christmas card, but ended up with a Birthday one, as i have someone in mind to give it to! The image I have used is actually an image from this weeks sponsor Di's downloads.
As you may or may not know I just love bluebells, so thought this image would be great for a card this time of year! The image has been coloured with my watercolour pencils and i have only used some co-ordinating cardstock this week, no patterned papers at all! thank goodness for embossing folders to add some interest!




We have 5 digi-downloads as a prize this week from the fabulous Di at Di's Digi Downloads. Go check out her website, you will be sure to find something you fall in love with there.



I must be honest, i am falling more and more in love with digi downloads these days, we are absolutely spoilt for choice, and as well as not worrying about inking a perfect image , there is no need to make room for storing them! which is definitely an advantage!
Am having a quiet day today fingers crossed and finishing my DT work, so im ready for my trip to Shepton Mallet next week. Can not actually believe how quickly it is coming round. I don't know why I'm worrying about going, at this rate i'll be home before I know it!
Have a great day, back tomorrow with more DT work!
Hugs Linda x






Hope you have fun with our challenge this week and look forward to visiting your blogs. Hugs Linda x

No comments:

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...