Sunday 30 November 2008

QUICK CHRISTMAS CARDS - Sorry

Its Sunday already, i can't believe another week has passed me by. I apologise for once again, the lack of blogging this week. I am so sorry i havn't been round to visit you all. I promise by Wednesday this week things will be back to normal and i will get back to my blogging with the enthusiasm i had pre-christmas preparations.

Here are a few of the cards i have made for christmas using some toppers that my lovely friend Emma had sent me. I promised to show her what i did with them, hope she likes them.

I have been buried under my christmas papers and embelishments desperately trying to get all my christmas cards finished, and i am pleased to report by the end of tomorrow, i should have finished.

I have promised myself that next year i am starting much earlier, i have to get myself more organized!!!!

It has been a busy weekend. Yesterday we made a start on putting up the christmas tree and decorations, we need to do the finishing touches today. We also plan a trip into town to the special christmas event being held in the high street, with supposeably lots of small stalls selling nice christmas fayre. Its also chance to do a little bit more christmas shopping.



I hope you are all on top of your christmas preparations, is it just me or has it crept up quickly this year??

I will be posting some more cards tomorrow morning. This is the first lot i could post, as i was sending out alot of the others. These are for friends and family here at home, so its safe to show you all.



Well i hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend whatever you decide to do.

Hugs for now Linda x










































23 comments:

Jill said...

ohh linda they are absolutely stunning. They are so different I love the layouts and designs, image wow fantastic hugs Jill x

Anonymous said...

Ohh Linda, they are all so lovely! couldn't tell they were 'quickies' at all!!
Big hugs, Marlene

ps.. the mag is not out until next friday (5th)xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love them all, i didnt get around to doing mine yesterday, so today is the day lol..
Hugs Pops x x x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Wow! You have been busy...they are lovely and different. I think you are more organised than me! Might have to send a few bought ones!

Judy x

Bev said...

Linda they are all gorgeous! I just love that little penguin, how cute is he!!! I don't think starting earlier helps either lol, I sparted in January and was supposed to make 10 an month - yeah right! I can see me buying Christmas cards this year.

Have a fab Sunday
hugs Bev x

clare said...

aww..linda they are all lovely,well done hun,hope you have a great day out shopping,and that you finish off all your xmas cards,and im defo going to start early next year..lol
thanks for your lovely comment :-)
love clare x

Cazzy said...

Linda they are great, I love the tipsy tree one!

Cazzy xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

They are all fabulous Linda, Just love the penguin one and the boy hugging the snowman. Next year I must be more organized and am very tempted to start my Christmas cards in February! I'm not going to have enough for sure :-(

Have a great Sunday hun,
Hugs, Nikki x

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi Linda, I love your cards and I know what you mean about starting earlier next year, thanks for visiting my blog have a fab weekend ju x

Annie said...

well done you on getting ahead with your christmas cards! I need to sort through mine and get 'inards' in them and figure out how many more I need to make - hopefully not many! hugs, annie x

Mel said...

Hello Linda, You've been so busy and I love them all. Mel x

Mar G said...

Gorgeous cards Linda :) Lovely to see you've been able to use the ice crystals!
I'm on a BIG making mission today too ;) (Lol)
Tc - Mar x

mueppi said...

Hi Linda
a lot of wonderful cards!
Hugs Gisela

Simone P. said...

Wow Linda,
You have been busy! Love the cards!I am behind too...

Heather "Hev" said...

My goodness Linda!!
You have been busy and have done a marvellous job!!

Please take care of yourself and send me some energy vibes - thanks!!

Sarah said...

Your cards are gorgeous...I love everything about them!! I hope that you finish the rest of your decorating and the rest of your Christmas cards!!

CraftyC said...

Fantastic cards Linda. I've not really started mine yet!
Enjoy the weekend
Clairexx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely cards Linda. You have been busy. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Hugs, Lainy xxx

6 wacky women said...

Oh my Linda, everyone of your cards are fabulous. The penguin and the snowman are my favs...but they are all wonderful.
Take care
Karen x

nessy said...

gosh these cards are all so stunning ~can see you have been very busy ~gorgeous work linda!!
vanessa xx

Joey said...

Hi Linda, these are all lovely cards, I love the penquin and snowman ones such lovely images. You have done so many different designs!. I have sat today to plough through I have had enough of them now lol.xxx

Becky said...

Wow! More gorgeous Christmas cards!! They are all so adorable!!
Love Becky xx

Tracey said...

Fantastic cards Linda, you've definitely no need to be sorry & you would never know they had been made quickly :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...