Sunday 23 November 2008

award

Thank you for this award which i have received from the talented Marcea, the lovely Fiona, Heather and the inspiration Joey. I am honoured to have been thought of.


Have you ever seen such an elegant award !! And it has such a great sentiment behind it ~ here's it is:



This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.So .... the 8 wonderful ladies that I nominate are ...

Jill, Vanessa, Sue, Heidi, Emma, Maria, Nikki, Donna.


However this is worthy of every single blogger in my opinion. Hugs to you all.

8 comments:

Jill said...

aww thanks for the award Linda and thinking of me hun, I too sent you this award earlier today lol, hugs Jill x

Cazzy said...

I was about to award this one to you Linda, perhaps you have enough people already?

Let me know and I will try and pick someone else. Not posted about it yet, still in draft.

Simone P. said...

Very cute card this week Linda! I think the image is cute! Have a good week!

Donna said...

Omg Linda I came on to give you this award, I'm a bit slow this week and am behind with everything, see my heads all over the place too lol. I will be e mailing you later, thanks for thinking of me big hugs Donna x

Macpurp said...

this card is beautiful! i have yet to finish a few challenges I have started, where has today gone?
congratulations on your award!
much love Tina x

maddy hill said...

I know your a busy busy bee - but if you have time linda there is an award on my blog for you xx dont worry i know your busy - tis enough for you to know that i think your wonderful and are a lushious card maker !

Helena said...

Great card and congrads on the awards.
xxxx

Tracey said...

Congratulations Linda, you are certainly worthy of this award (& all the others you are given of course)

Big hugs

Tracey
x

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...