Friday 14 November 2008

PIF/Thank you

Good morning everyone, its been a while since i've been on my blog. I apologise for not being round to visit you but as most of you will know i have been feeling poorly with the dreaded cold. I think finally the cold and cough has gone, but it has left me feeling totally exhausted. It has been hard for me to get myself motivated at all. I did finally get some cards made which ill be posting later, but firstly here is some lovely PIF Candy that i received from the lovely Karen. If anyone is interested in receiving some PIF candy from me leave a comment beneath this post the first three comments will receive a little surprise in the post over the next week. All you have to do in return is to show your pif candy from me and offer some of your own to the first 3 comments. Its all very good fun, so what are you wiaitng for??!!

I have to say i was blown away with this gorgeous card, i just love this cute image, and i've already coloured my images, so watch this space for the them to be made up into cards.


I also want to say a big thank you to the lovely Sally-Ann who sent me some lovely images of her fabulous designs and the most gorgeous card. Watch this space for cards to follow.


Also Gina for returning my prisma colours and the wonderful gifts she also sent, thank you Gina.


I am sure there are more thank you's but my mind is not really with it just now, i will be back later this evening with the cards and more banter.


Today we are out all day, so again no crafting and tomorrow im working, there just are not enough hours in the day. Hope you all have a good day no matter what you do. Hugs for now Linda x

12 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better, i was getting worried, i have emailed you a few times hun, sending you massive hugs Love Pops x x x

Diane.W. said...

Hello Linda! Was getting worried about you!!! Good to see you back :o)x

Macpurp said...

hope you feel better soon darl xx

Marcea said...

I am so pleased you are on the mend hun - we have allmissed you so much.
-x-

Gina said...

so pleased you hear you are feeling a bit better, hope the tiredness gets better too.
Gina xxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Hi Linda - you're very welcome - glad you are feeling better...

I emailed you last night but it bounced back (twice!), but it wasn't just you so a problem with AOL yesterday perhaps?? Take it easy..xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better Linda. You're doing well with the PIF candy! I'm hoping to get a bit of time this afternoon to colour some more of the beautiful images you sent me! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lainy xx

Sue said...

pleased ya feeling a little better Linda,hope ya find the time ower the weekend to realax and enjoy your family.love and hugs to ya (((Linda)))

BTW becky got her letter,thanks:-)

sue
xx

Annie said...

what fabby craft goodies you have to play with! I do hope you get better soon. I'm feeling much better with taking echinacea and some extra vitamin D on top of my usual pills and potions! just need to be careful I don't over do it now! hugs, annie x

jo said...

glad your feeling a bit better hun,
ohh that pif is stunning hun,
have fun with it huggs jo x

mueppi said...

I`m glad to hear your are well!
Hugs Gisela

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better....looks like you are going to have lots of fun with this!
Hugs
Carole ;-)

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...