Wednesday 5 November 2008

AWARD Thank you /More Happy Mail









This award has been passed on to me by Natalie, thank you hun. I am thrilled that you thought of me.

The Rules are :-

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.Now the hard part to choose only 5 blogs. I have decided to choose 5 blogs i have only recently discovered.

Hev, Fiona, Donna, Rhonda, Lisa

4 comments:

Donna said...

Aww Thank you Linda, how special do i feel that you were only allowed to pick 5 and you chose me? Big hugs to you. Donna x

strawberry fields said...

Ah, thanks Linda. That's really sweet! Much appreciated :) You deserve the award for your superb blog x

Heather "Hev" said...

Thankyou so very much Linda :)
I am very honoured!!!

Hugs Heather

Natalie said...

Linda you are very welcome. x

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...