Sunday 16 November 2008

BLOG CANDY ALERTS AND SPECIAL CARDS



Good morning Everyone.

Firstly some blog candy here by Rina, is just gorgeous, go take a look for yourself. She is being so very generous, you'll want to have a chance of winning this! Also Carly has some gorgeous blog candy up for grabs take a look.



Well its been a busy few days, i dont know if im coming or going half the time. I have had very little time for crafting. Working yesterday and again today, im exhausted. I have finally got rid of the dreaded cold, but am still feeling very tired all the time.



I have not made many cards, these cards i made last thursday fro special friends, which i have already sent out and should have been received by now, so i think im safe to show them. I have to say i am loving the house mouse, and happy hopper stamps just now.




Just to let you know i have my pif ready from the previous post and will be sending out on Monday. I have everyones address already i believe and if i dont i will email you.

I also want to say a couple of special thank yous. Firstly to Annie from Ink and Rubber, i just adore the lovely memo pad and card you sent me, and thank you so much for the gorgeous images, can't wait to colour them in! Secondy to Donna for the gorgeous card she made me and the stamped images. I can't wait to start colouring them both! Lastly but not least the lovely Sally-Ann for the gorgeous card she sent me and some of her fabulous images. You are all very special ladies and so very talented too. Thank you.

Well i need to get on with my cards for this weeks b-day, x-mas card challenge before i go to work. Have a great day my lovelies and see you all later. Hugs Linda x

30 comments:

Suzanne said...

Pleased to hear you are better and great cards I am sure your friend was thrilled. I have the same problem not enough crafting hours in a day!! Sue :o)

Diane.W. said...

Good to see you on the mend!!!
You will be v busy with all those images!!!
Aren't HM just sooo addictive?! my collection is ever expanding :o)x

jo said...

hi hun, glad your better hun, stunning cards hun, have lovely time today, huggs jo x

Poppy said...

lovely cards.
poppy

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous cards Linda, Glad you are feeling better and hope you have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

glad to hear you are feeling better at last and have found a little time to craft too! and I'm happy that you like the card and little post-it pad too! hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards Linda :)
and so glad you're feeling much better!!

Big hugs,
Marlene x

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Linda and so pretty too :) Donna x

Donalda said...

Glad to know you are doing better dear. Your cards are just lovely as always so beautiful colored dear.

cats whiskers said...

So pleased you are feeling better and what fabulous cards you have for us today, love them all
Hugs Jacqui x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Linda, glad to hear your feeling much better, don't work too hard big hugs Donna x

Sue said...

Linda, these are fabby, i especially love the HM card, i adore these stamps too.Great to hear ya feeling better darl:)

sue
xx

Andrea, said...

Glad you are feeling better, and fab cards

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better. Lovely cards :-D I love house mouse, I have been digging some out for the 1st time in a while too.

Stampin'Piper said...

Lovely Cards, Linda! I'm curios to see your Cards for the new Challenge :)

Hugs Tanja

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Brilliant cards..love the House Mouse image! Glad your feeling better again,
Judy x

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous cards dear- now don't go working too much and getting sick all over again!! Also, you've changed up your blog-it's very nice! Thnk you for sharing!

Joey said...

Oooooh all 3 are beautiful cards! I love the orange and white together. glad you are feeling much better now.xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Linda, glad your feeling better hun hugs Jill x

Desirée said...

Its good that you are getting better. I have also had a cold, lasted several weeks, but I think I am over it now. The creativity is not on top when we are like that.

Great cards you are making! And thank you so much for kind words in my blog!

Big hug from Desiree in Norway

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hello hun, have send you a mail via my hubbies email, let me know if you get, ta. Super duper cards my dear, my lovely Tilda one looks great on here but especially nice in the flesh, got yr parcel yesterday, thanks so much, the stamped images are wonderful. Hpe you get me mail, speak soon hugs Heidi xxx

Sue Shaw said...

Bless...everyone in blogland seems to have a cold at the moment...keep it to yourself (touch wood) it's not landed here yet!
Beautiful cards.
Sue. x

Allison said...

glad to hear you are feeling better
great cards
AllisonX

The Crafty Goat Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandra said...

Hi,pleased to hear you're feeling better and such beautiful cards...i bet your friends really loved them,
Take care
Sandra x

Crafting Queen said...

Your cards are really lovely. Love the paper in the second card. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, as always, Linda. I'm pleased to hear that you are feeling better.
Hugs,
Maria xx

Steph said...

Gorgeous cards as usual! I especially love the colour combinations you've used on the middle card and loving the orange swirly paper too!! x

Tracey said...

Fab cards as always Linda. Love the orange one :o)

Take care sweetheart.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Anita said...

Oh Linda, what an adorable transportation card I received in the mail! And the stamped images are absolutely delightful! Thank you! I posted it all on my blog!

Anita
http://stampinwithanita.com/?p=574

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...