Sunday 16 October 2011

Crafty Weekend Away and Back to Blogging

Yes, I have decided to go back to blogging properly! I have just returned from the Crafty Weekend break which was an absolute blast. Hello ladies (waving !) , thank you for making both Heather and my weekend so enjoyable. Only wish we hadn't had to rush off this morning! I hope all you wonderful ladies have returned home safely, and in good form, hows that head of yours Natalie???! Sorry, to have missed you this morning to say goodbye. You really helped to make my weekend, with your banter, I have never laughed so much!

Well, we didn't get as much crafting done as I'm sure was expected, but we had some lovely goodies from the sponsors to play with now we are back home. I will be doing a separate post later thanking those sponsors, once I get photos of the 3 cards I made this weekend using their fabulous goodies.

The weekend made me realize how much I had missed my blogging, and I will try to find time to blog again on a weekly basis, and share with you my latest creations.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening, big hugs for now Linda x

13 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Yay brilliant you are an inspiration so I am really happy you are blogging again Linda xx Hugs Pascale xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Linda! Was great to meet you, shame you couldn't stay longer. Your cards were so, so beautiful, I can't wait to see more creations now you are back blogging.

Emma :)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Linda, glad to hear you got back safely. I asked Amy to send you my regards as I have missed you so very much in blogland. I hope things are OK for you and hope to see you posting regularly very very soon. take care, Kym xxx

Ruthie said...

You made THREE cards??? ha ha - I only got one done!!! Hmmmm - wonder if it had anything to do with sitting next to Natalie??? My tummy hurts still!

Linda, it was lovely to meet you and Heather - cant wait to see everyone again!

Rx

Mette said...

Glad to see you are back sweetie. Have missed you and would be nice to catch up again.

Hugs, Mette

tiggertastic said...

It was a delight to meet you Linda, you are such a lovely and warm lady and after so many years in blog land it is lovely to get to talk face to face. Please send on my love to Heather and i hope she enjoys her new found love of threaded beading,

Hugs, Sarah xxx

crafty amy said...

Hiya Linda,
It was so lovely to meet you again and Heather. It is a shame you could not have stayed longer but I hope you both enjoyed it. Thank you so much for all the goodies you gave us all to use and I look forward to seeing you back around in blog land I have missed your inspiration.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hi hun, it was great to meet you & Heater (say hi from me) your cards were just stunning...yay I managed 3 as well......even tho I was there a few hours longer than you, I blame Nat lolol!
Take care
hugs shell xx

nessy said...

oh hello linda ~waving back!!
vanessa xx

ginny c said...

hello linda, glad you are back miss your shop hugs ginny xx

Macpurp said...

lovely to see you !
Hope you had a fab crafting time at your weekend away.
mucg love teen xx

myob training said...

Weekend is best time to get relax. Its beautiful card and great creative activity to every one. Its too good.

gift ideas for men said...

Life become fast and busy. Weekend is best way to feel relax. You give brilliant idea for creative card. I like this type of activity so much.

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...