Sunday 23 October 2011

DIES MAD!!!!

It has been a week since I got home from the crafting weekend, and other than a brief post, I did not get chance before now to show you one of the cards I made. If you have been reading the weekend blog, you will know we didn't get to craft quite as much as I had intended, far too much chatting going on, and a severe lack of inspiration on my part. This was the last card I made, and the one I was happiest with.

Using some of the fabulous gold/white greetings card and the embossed happy christmas card I made this take on an acetate card. I am just loving the use of acetate in my cards at the moment, and these dies lend themselves perfectly.

The wonderful bird cage die has been one of my favourites, I have used it in lots of my workshops, I will be back later this week with more of the cards Ive made using this beauty.

I love the Cheerylynn flourish die too which is soooo elegant and one of the Crealies flower dies too which I just find scream for gems to decorate! EK success flower punch dies and a gorgeous butterfly punch too which the lovely Sarah let me borrow. I think I've finally tracked one of these down now Sarah, can't wait for it to arrive.


I have used one of the nestabilities to cut out the frame, and embossed it with an embossing folder that I borrowed , and don't know which brand - sorry! You can not see from this picutre, but you can open the book to write inside your message.


I hope you've all have a lovely weekend, I will be back later in the week, with a few challenge cards (fingers crossed) and also the other two cards I made while I was away.

Hope you have a good evening, hugs Linda x


PS. If anyone wants any other details on the dies i've used, or to purchase, please email me at littlepopits@aol.com.

10 comments:

Ruthie said...

Wow - its gorgeous...this card stood out when we did the photos of the week! Its just so stylish and beautiful

x

cheryl said...

oh hun oh welcome back to blog land hun sorry missed your earlier post but have not been on for a few days so spooky as was thinking about you this morning and was going to email you,and here you are back with one stunning masterpiece oh,just love this hun its really amazing work,hope you are okay sweetie love hugs cherylxxxxxx

nessy said...

oh wow ~just delightful!! so beautifully made ~so glad you are back and blogging ~missed you!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

Wowwwww Linda,What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

tiggertastic said...

this make is just breathtaking, i adore everything about it linda hun. Just screams luxury

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This work of art is just stunning hun, to be honest your lucky it went home with you & didn't fall into my case! lol

hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

I love this card, it's just so stunning and the attention you put into the detail is amazing.

Emma xx

Anonymous said...

Hello sweetie and welcome back to blogging!! :) Your design here is just stunning with such lovely and elegant details!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card and great to hear from you. Hope you are well. Take care. Anesha

printed folders said...

Nice bird cage. And also the merry christmas card. I like it so much. I adore you for this. Keep sharing!

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...