Wednesday 2 July 2008

Caardvarks, Daring Cardmakers, Cutecard Thursday and Papertakeweekly Challenge Entries

My first entry into this weeks http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ could not get the photo any clearer im afraid, I desperately need photography lessons!!


  • This is my first entry into the http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ challenge, I adore this cute tild astamp and the flourish from the revolution die cut range. You know how much I love flourishes.



  • This is my http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/ entry. It is using the iris folding christmas tree, one of my all time favourite stamps. More samples to be posted later this week, using this versatile stamp.






  • This is my entry into the Caardvark challenge, a lady can never have too many shoes, can she?
  • I feel very nervous about these entries, hope they are okay. Will work on the other challenges tomorrow. Hope you have a good evening. See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab cards and I love the Tilda you have used, she is one of my favourites.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Mandy said...

super cards, you have been very busy!

Mandy

tiggertastic said...

WOW all your cards are outstanding, what stunning work

Good luck in the challenges.

Sarah xx

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous cards ... love the iris folding and those fun pink shoes.

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...