Monday 31 January 2011

Craft Workshop and An Adorable Girl!

Good morning, its Monday again and despite having a really bad head cold , it's a gorgeous day, the sun is shining and the temperature is high for this time of year! I have done nothing today, i had a craft day yesterday, and how I got through it I don't know, my head was thumping and I made more than one mistake, my ladies must have learnt very little!!! I will be back later with the cards that we made in class. In the mean time I would like to share with you a card I made with one of the absolutely Adorable digi downloads! I just love this little princess, how beautiful is she? and what I love the best is no colouring!! i have combined her with some of the lovely DCWV papers, which are just my favourites! The white lace leaves along the left hand side were from a bunch of lace collars I brought some time ago on the internet, finally a use for them!!!! corners were made using the Nellie Snellen flower die cut into quarters and stamped using one of the Stampin Up stamps from the vintage vogue set. I use these a lot.




I apologize for my lack of blogging these days, i just don't seem to find the time, I am however hoping to get back into things very soon. Please bear with me. Have a lovely afternoon xx

15 comments:

Rosemary said...

Gorgeous happy whenever you find the time to blog.

jo said...

hi hunny ,
wow stunning card hun :) ilove that digi . lovely to see you bloging and hearing what your up too big huggs jo x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Linda

Nice to see you back - just love the digi too - where did you get it from?

Take care

Hugs

Tina

Donna said...

Hi Linda, you sound like your burning the candle at both ends. Lovely card, that image is so sweet. Hugs Donna x

Macpurp said...

this is so pretty!
you are so busy just now, it is always lovely to catch up with you when you get time to post.

love teen xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Linda.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, thats stunning I love the mono look its gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx
Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Riet said...

so beautiful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Hi sweet x I absolutely loved the workshop day x and you was a trooper! x I have put my makes on my blog too! x Leigh x

Tracey said...

Hi Linda, hope all is well with you & your family :)
Love this card it so elegant & you are right that image is adorable.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Nannieflash said...

Welcome back Linda, your card is stunning, its so lovely to have you back in the blogging world, hope you dont go and dissappear on us again. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Carolyn said...

Love the image! Stunning card!

Homeowner Insurance

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It works very sweet, nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

myob training said...

Wow this is absolutely adorable card. Its looks very nice and pretty. You have done amazing work.

codice sconto said...

Wow Its fantastic card. Its black and white. I really like your amazing post. Thanks for sharing this post.

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...