Friday 2 October 2009

New Releases over at the Creative Cottage

I can not believe its Friday again and another weekend looming. Its been a tough week, and ive not done much crafting im afraid.

However my lovely talented friend Tracy has released two more fantastic kits at the Creative Cottage. Please go take a look.

Unfortunately i havn't been as productive as i would like with these downloads, but i plan on posting some more cards over the weekend.

You will love the papers and images on the Robbie & Roxanne kit. I just adore the robins.

Finally, i have already shown you this card, i used it for my Creative Card Crew Challenge this week.

This Forest Friends kit is so funky with great halloween papers, i know you will love it and a bargain at £3.50.


This is such a lovely kit with fabulous funky christmas papers and trees, again a bargain at £3.50
Please go take a look at the Creative Cottage blog now for more inspiration and information on the kits. Go HERE
Hugs Linda x


11 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Linda - love the cards, and as I love Robins too I may just have to buy that gorgeous paper pack! Have a great weekend.
Sylvia x

Maria Matter said...

the cards are beautiful Linda! Thanks for sharing about these kits!!!
I hope you have a relaxing weekend!
blessings, Maria

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Linda, I love the little fence and the glittery snow looks great hugs Jill xx

jackiescrafts said...

Your cards are lovely Linda I especially like the Robin Kit, I may just have to buy that.

Hope you are ok, have a great weekend
Hugs Jackie x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow Lianna these a fabulous and you are right truly stunning papers for such a brilliant price. Hope all is well with you dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetness how did yesterday go? did you enjoy yourself? Ive been thinking of you, our day was really busy with the bath going in, will email later.
Wow I love the downloads are they gorgeous will have to have a serious look at them later, love the card its stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

Rosemary said...

Hi Linda; Love your card and in particular loving the paper selections from Creative Cottage.I am just starting to get into card making and I think I can blame both you and my daughter.LOL
Thanks LOL nyou both do wonderful cards!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous cards Linda. x

Unknown said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

The twins mum said...

Hi Linda, Very nice love the images.
Hope your weel
Maree
x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Linda, your creations are gorgeous, i lurrrve those robins they are adorable. The kits look fab i might have to hop over for a little browse ;)
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...