Friday 25 March 2016

Blogging again after a very long break

I can hardly believe how long it has been since I posted on my blog.  I can not even explain why the long absence.  For those friends who know me, I do suffer with depression and a spell of it made me withdraw from many aspects of my life including my blogging.  So much has happened since I was last posting, and through the last couple of years, I have had spells of not crafting at all.  Having lost my wonderful Mum 18 months ago, it took a long time for me to get back into my crafting and to get my MOJO back.  I think I am finally getting there, and thought I would like to start sharing some of my projects with you and also to update you on my day to day life.  I am looking forward to catching up with some old friends on blogger.  Will be back shortly with some projects to share.  Hugs xxxx

2 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Oh hun, I am soo sorry to hear of all that has been going on in your life, its hard to loose a loved one, and even harder to loose a parent, so sorry for your loss! I hope you can get back into crafting as I feel it will take you into that special place where you are so happy, and can enjoy your creations! I sure have miss seeing you, and glad to see you back! Sending hugs your way!!
Cheryl

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Thank you Cheryl for your kind words, it really meant alot. I hope you and your family are all well. I suppose that is the downside of getting older, or should I say one of the many downsides lol xx Hope to catch up again soon hunny xx

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...