Monday, 28 September 2009

Sketch and Challenge Week 20

Good afternoon, hope your week has started well. I have made a challenge card again. This time for the Sketch and Challenge Blog week 20. I love the sketch this week, and you have the chance to win won of Tracy's fab digi kits from the Creative Cottage.

I just love the fabulous Lili of the Valley Die cut sheets, perfect for those quickie cards. paper from my stash i believe are trimcraft.





Back in a bit with a few quick cards. Hugs Linda x

8 comments:

Jill said...

wow Linda your card is gorgeous I love the image so cute and those papers work perfectly thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! What precious creations!! I love the top card with the plaid paper and the sweet image!! TOO CUTE!! HUGS

Annie said...

oh Linda this is such a pretty card - love it!
hugs, annie x

fairymadjo said...

omg its amazing hun, some one very lucky will love it hugs jo x

LOUISE said...

Love this card! Loving the new LOTV stamps. LOu x

Becky said...

Oh I love your card Linda, you know I have this paper and hate it... but it looks so wonderful on your card... so maybe now I will dig it out and give it a chance lol!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
Love Becky xx

Zoe xx said...

Ooooh Linda, i cant keep up with you. What stunning cards, im dead jealous!!! Such gorgeous images, forever friends bears always remind me of when i was little :)
I love them all, i hope you are alright sweetie,
Take care Zoe x x

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card Linda, those papers are just perfect with your sweet image.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

You Tube Giveaway running till the 6th April

I am running a give away on my You Tube Channel, the closing date for entering is the 6th April.  For a chance of winning you need to subscr...