Thursday 18 December 2008

AWARD Thank you

I have been given this award by the lovely ladies below.




Thank you to each and every one of you for thinking of me, i am so happy that you thought of me.
Now i believe i need to pass it on to 5 other ladies, but looking around most of you have it already, so i will leave it here for anyone who doesn't have it to pick it up. I believe each and every one of you deserves it.
I have to also list 5 things im addicted to so here goes
1. My family, i love each and every one of them and feel blessed to have such a wonderful family despite some of the problems they lay at my feet! and all the grey hairs they have given me.
2. My blogging friends, who have been true inspiration to me and some have become very important in my life, you know who you are, thank you for the support you have given me through what has been a very difficult year. I love you loads x
3. My crafting, i don't know what i would do without it, i love to stroke my papers, ribbons and flowers, oh how sad i am??!?!?!
4. My food, i love it, my favourite is of course bad for me, chocolate, nuts (preferably colveered in chocolate), takeaways and cream!!! yummy x
5. This is hard i suppose my home, i love my home, not the house i live in (actually don't like that very much at all) but the place i called home, is my sanctuary, i love being here in it.
So there you have it, not very exciting, but thats me my lovelies.
I am back in a short while with that long promised blog candy. Im going off to take some phtos and get it all together. Big hugs to you all, each and every one of my blogging friends. Linda x

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats on your latest award, its well deserved. Love your Xmas tree and scene set up by your DH. Hugs from Desire

Natalie said...

You are very welcome. x

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...