Monday 5 March 2018

Snow and Some Crafting

Love the Snow

Snowdays and time to craft


I love the snow, and have to admit to being a little excited when seeing the first snowflakes falling.  With my husband watching (and who does not like the snow) I had to try my hardest not to do a little merry dance as the snowflakes  started to fall more quickly and bigger flakes xx

Looking outside today there is little evidence of there ever having been any snow, and as much as I do love it, I am pleased it has cleared.


I would like to share  a couple of cards with you.  Firstly a card I made to accompany a challenge that I took part in on You Tube.

I am not sure where I got this image from but I adore the little couple.





                                       Mothers Day card for my Mother in Law




Will be back tomorrow to share with you my projects for a swap that I have taken part in on a facebook group.  Just have to wait for my swap partners to receive them.



Maybe a Challenge, anyone up for it?
I am thinking of running a challenge later this month, would appreciate your feedback.  Who would be interested in taking part in a challenge I would put together a prize and draw a winner.

Look forward to your comments.

Hugs for now xxx

No comments:

Creating Your Life with a love of Crafting

  Taken March 2020, a life changing trip for me, another step towards my new future, a future where I started to look beyond the illusion, b...